Student Administration and Support Services are available for all students in the campus from Level 5, 85 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia. Reception is the first point of contact for any queries.
Ridge International College will comply with all laws relevant to the operation of the training premises, including workplace health and safety and fire safety regulations.
Ridge International College will ensure that training facilities, equipment and other resource materials are adequate for the Training Programs being delivered and are maintained in good order and repair.
Ridge International College has clearly documented procedures for managing and monitoring all Education and Training operations and reviewing Student /employer satisfaction.
Orientation is conducted prior to the commencement of all courses. The objective is to fully inform new students of all aspects of life at Ridge International College. It also provides an introduction to studying at Ridge International College, local costs of living, transportation, facilities, banking and accommodation. It is a good opportunity to ask questions, meet fellow students and Ridge International College staff.
Ridge International College will ensure that student needs are proactively identified, prior to enrolment, via:
- Pre-Training Review/LLN
If student needs are identified, Ridge International College will create an individual learning plan that will include:
- Learning goals to be achieved;
- Contingency plans;
- Logistics of the learning relationship, e.g.: duration;
- Frequency of meetings and the length of meetings;
- Locations of meetings;
- The nature of contacts (i.e., what are they for?);
- The structure of the learning relationship, e.g.: the activities that we will do;
- How progress will be monitored;
- The equipment and/or resources that are needed; and
All individual learning plans will be monitored by the Student Support Officer with respective trainers/ assessors and management.
Ridge International College provides support to all students to ensure positive learning outcomes via a range of strategies:
- Students facing personal difficulties that may affect their learning should approach the Counsellor or PEO for personal/career advice and counsel;
- Assistance may include a deferment of study, help with a Special Consideration application, or referral to further student support service or external counsellor;
- Students who specifically require assistance with study skills can obtain practical advice on assignment writing; course-specific language and learning skills; and assistance with any language, literacy or numeracy problems;
- Students will be given adequate time to work on assessments and projects;
- All assessments/projects will be assessed at the completion of each unit; and
- Ridge International College can organise information and assistance regarding any disability related matters as per Commonwealth Disability Discrimination Act
- Student Support Officer
- Trainers and assessors
- RIC administration and management
Assistance is available to all students via numerous modes:
- Telephone Ridge International College +61 3 9620 7738 to speak with student support officer;
- Discussion with trainer/assessor in class or after the class hours;
- Email a specific query to their trainer/assessor; or
- Telephone Ridge International College helpdesk at +61 3 9620 7738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all other
In case of emergency, student should contact Student Administration and Support Officer on (03) 9620 7738, during business hours.
After hour contact will be:
Gopal Pokharel, CEO on 0413364684 or
Sushila Pokharel, Welfare on 0410561738