To apply to enrol in a course, you can either apply for the course by yourself or apply for our courses via one of our approved representative agents. To apply:
- Please read all information including the Course Outline about the selected Courses
- Please complete the Enrolment Form and send us the completed and signed form with all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or Level 8/20 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
Note: Supporting documents include evidence to demonstrate that you meet the Entry Requirements of the course such as verified copies of qualifications, identification including your passport, schooling and valid evidence of English Language level such as IELTS or PTE or TOEFL.
- We will contact you to arrange entry screening and interview as well as the Language, Learning and Numeracy (LLN) assessment or intake test to assess your suitability and support needs.
- If you are admitted, you will be provided with a Letter of Offer along with a Written Agreement that outlines the Terms and Conditions of your enrolment with Australian National Academy of Education.
- Please complete the Written Agreement if you accept the Letter of Offer and arrange tuition payment accordingly.
- Once we receive your payment and signed Written Agreement, we will issue an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) as well as further information about your first training session and anything you need to bring or prepare prior.
ANAE Bank Details:
Bank: Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ)
Account Name: Australian National Academy of Education Pty Ltd
BSB Number: 013-006
Account Number: 308693288
Once you receive your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), you will need to apply for your visa. Information about applying for a visa can be found at:
You can find information on this website that explains the process for application, evidence that you must provide (including a valid passport), information on student visa conditions, permission to work, Overseas Student Health Cover and charges associated with the visa application. You may wish to use a registered migration agent to assist you with the process of applying for a course to arrival at Australian National Academy of Education and including assistance with visas. Ensure that you allow enough time between lodging your application and the start of your course, as applying for a visa can be a lengthy process.
If you are granted a visa, you must abide by its conditions. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in the cancellation of your visa.
Arranging Travel and Documents to Bring
Costs of travelling to Australia are not included in your course fees and you will need to arrange and pay for your travel to Australia. You should plan to arrive in Melbourne at least 2 weeks before your course orientation to give you time to settle in.
You will need to prepare a folder of official documents to bring with you to Australia including:
- Valid passport including a valid student visa
- Your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Insurance policies
- Original or certified copies of documents such as your birth certificate, medical records and educational qualifications as advised by Australian National Academy of Education at the time of confirmation of enrolment.
If you are travelling with your family you will need to include their documents as well.
Tips and resources
For guides relevant to living in Melbourne have a look at these free resources: http://insiderguides.com.au/international-student-guides/
You can find more detailed information about:
- Arriving in Australia
- Health System
- Working in Australia
- Living Costs in Australia