Name of Form (Please click the file name to review)

Reason for use

Application Form If you wish to apply to study with us – also contains the USI authority form which notifies us of your USI or allows us to request creation of a USI on your behalf (required for enrolment)
Credit Application Form If you want to apply for Credit Transfer
Complaints and Appeals Form If you wish to complain about our services, or appeal an assessment decision made
Refund Application Form If you believe you have grounds for a refund
Marketing Permissions Form If we want to use your picture, testimonial or other details on our marketing material (e.g. website) we will ask you to complete this.
Student change of Details Form Used to notify us if your personal details (e.g. name, contact details, address) have changed.
Withdrawal Form If you wish to withdraw from a currently enrolled course of study.
Assessment Task Cover Sheet Please use this when submitting assessment tasks
Suggestion for Improvement Form If you would like to supply us with a suggestion to improve our services
Request to Access Records Form To request access to the information we have in your file
Amendment to Records Form If you believe the information we have in your file is incorrect
Application for Deferral Form If you wish to defer your studies in in compassionate or compelling circumstances
Internal course transfer form If you wish to change to another course with Ridge International College.